It is the policy of the company to ensure customer satisfaction through the development of a first class business, committed to quality and excellence in the supply of its goods and services. Potters is therefore committed to:
- Knowing and understanding its customers and their products
- Manufacturing products which meet customers agreed quality standards
- Delivering products on agreed dates and times
- Striving for continual improvements to products and services
- Remaining profitable
We are Hiring!
Are you skilled / semi skilled / interested in sheet metal fabrication, or general assembly?
Do you embrace challenges and have a positive “can do” attitude?
Would you thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
If so, LL Potters could be the place for you! We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- General Sheet Metal Worker
- Packer / Driver
- Material Handler
- Paint Prep
If you are interested in any of these roles, please send your CV to: email@example.com